Do you use Facebook on a laptop or desktop computer?
If so, you’re probably familiar with one or more of these common annoyances:
- Facebook is constantly switching your Newsfeed from “Most Recent” to “Top Stories”
- You keep seeing the same “Sponsored Posts” over and over again
- Political posts (and the arguments they generate) get your blood boiling
- You receive an important message from someone who isn’t on your friends list but Facebook hides it from you by placing it in the “New Message Requests” folder
- One of your Facebook friends “unfriends” you but you don’t find out about it until much later because Facebook didn’t let you know that your friend had unfriended you
All of these annoyances (and many more) have irritated me at one time or another, and I’m guessing they’ve irritated you as well.
Luckily, there’s a very easy way to eliminate all of these Facebook annoyances and more in one fell swoop… [Read more…]