Enjoy these “Pictures of the Day”?
Sign up for my free Rick’s Tech Tips Newsletter and you’ll never miss one (or any of my tech tips either)!
Rick’s Daily Tech Tips Update for Tuesday, May 24, 2022
• Create a Recovery Flash Drive for your Chromebook
• Q&A: What does it mean to ‘jailbreak’ an iPhone?
• Q&A: How can I find out which processor my Mac has in it?
• The ten greatest inventions of Nikola Tesla
Rick’s Daily Tech Tips Update for Thursday, April 28, 2022
• Q&A: How do I disable GPS tracking on my iPhone?
• How to disable the ‘Autocorrect’ feature in Windows 11
• An easy way to fool burglars into thinking you’re at home
• Video biography of Jana Jae, “The girl with the magic blue fiddle”
Click here to sign up for my free Rick’s Tech Tips Newsletter!
Question from Adam J.: I read an article the other day that discussed the advantages and disadvantages of building your own computer from scratch as opposed to buying one off the shelf.
It really caught my attention when they said that you can save money by building a PC with used parts purchased on eBay.
I’d really like to build my own computer and save some money, but the article only discussed building a desktop computer. I already have one of those so what I really need is a laptop.
In your opinion, is it really possible to save money by building my own laptop? [Read more…]