If you write a blog that runs on the WordPress platform, I don’t have to tell you how important it is to keep your blog safe and secure from hackers.
I’ve written about WordPress security several times in the past, but I’d like to tell you about a great Kindle ebook that explains in detail why hackers want to break into your site, how to prevent it, and how to recover if they ever do.
I’ve been using WordPress for many years, and I thought I knew everything I needed to know about keeping my WordPress blogs safe and secure. I was wrong.
In WordPress Security: Protection from Hackers and Crackers (#ad), author Lambert Klein provides tons of information that you can use today to ensure that your blog will remain up and running smoothly for years to come. Among other things, you will learn:
- How to get into the mind of a hacker and discover what they want from your website
- The difference between hackers and crackers and how they both affect the security of your site
- Their motivations for wanting to hack your website
- The steps you can take to stop hackers in their tracks
- How to back up your website’s information for easy retrieval
- What to do in the worst case scenario – you’re hacked!
- How to easily outsource your security tasks
- DDoS and what to do if you’re attacked
- How to beat the hackers at their own game
- A simple password trick that makes your accounts virtually uncrackable
If you’re concerned about the safety and security of your WordPress blog, I truly believe that you’ll find that WordPress Security: Protection from Hackers and Crackers is well worth the minimal cost.
Click here (#ad) to read more about “WordPress Security: Protection from Hackers and Crackers” on Amazon.
Bonus tip: Two-Factor Authentication can help prevent hackers from breaking into your blog’s Dashboard and taking it over. Click here for simple instructions for enabling it on your own WordPress blog!
If you think your friends would like this post, I’d love you to share it! Thanks a bunch!