Ok, so you’ve read my tips and thought about taking a shot at fixing your computers problems yourself, but just don’t feel comfortable cracking open your PC and getting down to business?
Well I can do it for you, quickly, and at rates that are reasonable!
I’m an A+ Certified Computer Technician who started working with computers way back in 1978. I can fix your PC’s hardware woes. Here are just a few of the services that I provide:
– Upgrades such as adding more RAM, a larger hard drive or even an SSD
– Repairs such as replacing bad hard drives, memory sticks, power supplies, etc.
– Recovering your photos and other irreplaceable files from a dead PC
– Removing ALL those nasty viruses and spyware programs that are making your PC run slowly
– System tuneups that include the removal of malware and unwanted software, Windows and disk optimation as well as physical dust removal
Whatever your computer repair or upgrade needs, I can get the job done right, quickly, and at a price that is very reasonable.
If you need help with your computer, contact me or send me a message on Facebook. You’ll find me at www.Facebook.com/rickrouse3.