CCleaner has been the preferred system cleanup utility for millions of PC and Mac users for quite some time.
Now you can get many of the same benefits of the PC and Mac versions of CCleaner on your Android phone or tablet.
CCleaner for Android will clean the junk out of your device and make it run faster and with fewer hang-ups and glitches. I’ve been using it on my phones and tablet for a while now, and I love it.
Here are a few of the ways CCleaner for Android can help optimize and speed up your Android device:
- Safely remove junk from the application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard and more.
- Delete call logs and SMS text messages either individually, in bulk, by age or by contact.
- Reclaim storage space by quickly and easily uninstalling multiple unwanted apps.
- Monitor the usage of your CPU, RAM and internal storage space.
- Monitor your device’s battery level and temperature.
CCleaner for Android is easy to use. And unlike many competing products, it really works. I suggest that you give it a try. You just might find that you like it as much as I do.
You can download CCleaner for Android for free from the Google Play Store.
Bonus tip #1: This post explains how to protect your Android phone or tablet from malware attacks.
Bonus tip #2: This post explains how to protect your online accounts from phishing attacks by learning to recognize and avoid malicious emails.
Bonus tip #3: Want to make sure you never miss one of my tips? Click here to join my Rick’s Tech Tips Facebook Group!
Want to ask Rick a tech question? Click here and send it in!
If you found this post useful, would you mind helping me out by sharing it? Just click one of the handy social media sharing buttons below.